Siqalo Mining and Engineering Projects (Pty) LTD (SIMEP), is a wholly black owned mining and engineering company. The company was founded with a primary aim of providing a more flexible, highly skilled and more cost-effective alternative solution to mining challenges. The company has a focus that offers contracting and consulting services to a wide range of customers.
Why Choose Us?
Our number one priority is to provide sustainable and high standard solutions to meet our client’s expectations and approval
- The core of who we are and what we do is fundamentally driven to achieve excellence in everything we do
- We ask and we listen to what our clients need to succeed
- Through our expertise, experience and resources, combined with our absolute commitment to excellence and our clients’ needs, we deliver the optimum solution to achieve their success
Electrical Engineering Design
- Electrical system design, distribution and reticulation up to 132kV
- Installation and refurbishment of electrical systems.
- Automation, motor control and LV reticulation
- General power systems and electrical equipment
- Emergency power generators
- Statutory compliance assessments and designs
- Maintenance contracts
Mining and Plant Operation
- Mineral extraction and beneficiation.
- Handling and management of bulk materials.
- Plant operation and maintenance
Mechanical Engineering and Manufacturing
- Structural steel design, fabrication and installation
- Design, installation and maintenance of conveyor systems
- Plant and system modification
- Plant maintenance
- Programme management & Project management
- Professional engineering services
- Feasibility and technical studies
- Engineering, procurement and construction management (EPCM)
- Turnkey solutions for projects